You’re going to love these Batman jokes – some of our favourite out there.
One Star Batman Jokes
Dad I’m thirsty!
Hello Thirsty. I’m Batman.
What did Batman do when he went shopping?
Why did Batman take a break from fighting crime?
Because it was becoming the Bane of his existence.
Why doesn’t Batman like going on nature walks?
He can’t stand poison ivy.
Holy Kleenex Batman!
It was right under our nose and we blew it!
Where does batman go to the bathroom?
What does Batman like to put in his drinks?
What’s Batman’s favorite fruit?
Three Star Batman Jokes
If Batman was a tree, he’d be Spruce Wayne.
Eight sodiums walk into a bar…
… followed by a Batman
My wife said I’m starting to get on her nerves because everything is about Batman.
What a joker.
If you ever have a child you should name him Gotham so if he cries in the middle of the night you can turn to my spouse, wake him up, and say ‘Gotham needs you’.
What is a Batman’s favourite part of the joke?
The punch line.
Batman doesn’t make New Year’s Resolutions. He enforces them.
Five Star Batman Jokes
What do you call it when Batman skips church?
Why is Two Face one of the best villains?
Because he’s not half bad!
What do you get if you cross Batman and an orange?
Who is Batman?
A fictional character known as World’s Greatest Detective, The Caped Crusader, and Dark Knight – Batman is a stalwart of the super hero world. While he has no super powers – his skills and knowledge give him the advantage over his enemies as he seeks to bring justice to the world.
Batman first appeared in 1939 in Detective Comics #27 as the ‘the Bat-Man’ and was so popular that in 1940 received his first own comic. His popularity has grown since and in 2011 – 71 years after gaining his own comic – was rated as the second most popular comic book hero after Superman.
Super interesting ‘fan theories’ about Batman
Some people come up with their own theories about Batman, and these can be really interesting ways of thinking about a character we have come to know and love over the last almost 90 years… here’s some of the most interesting ones we found!
- Batman is actually insane: Some fans have suggested that Batman is not a heroic figure but rather a deeply disturbed individual who is suffering from a serious mental illness. This theory suggests that Batman’s quest to rid Gotham of crime is actually a manifestation of his own delusions and that he is a danger to himself and others.
- Bruce Wayne died in Crime Alley: Another fan theory posits that Bruce Wayne actually died in the alley where his parents were murdered and that everything that has happened since then has been a hallucination or a dream. This theory suggests that Batman is actually a figment of Bruce Wayne’s imagination.
- The Joker is Batman’s brother: This theory suggests that the Joker is actually Bruce Wayne’s long-lost brother, who was separated from him when their parents were killed. The theory posits that the Joker’s madness is a result of the trauma of being separated from his family and that he seeks to destroy Batman as a way of getting revenge.
- Batman is a vampire: This theory suggests that Batman is not a human being but rather a vampire who has been around for centuries. This theory is supported by the fact that Batman often operates at night, has an aversion to sunlight, and seems to be able to heal from injuries much faster than a normal human being.
- Batman is immortal: Another theory posits that Batman is actually an immortal being who has been around for thousands of years. This theory suggests that the character of Batman has taken on many different forms throughout history and that the current version of Batman is simply the latest incarnation of this immortal entity.